Tuesday, February 17, 2009

tagged

I was tagged a while ago, at first I thought we were playing "freeze tag" so I just sat here immobile (my usual state), then I realized it was probably "cartoon tag" since I was tagged by Connie Martin at Drawing to an End.

I'm to reveal six things about myself but I'm just not that interesting. I drink way too much coffee, read multiple books at a time, watch excessive amounts of the tee-vee machine, usually all at the same time plus I'm a sucker for animals. So instead here are six things about my kitty:

1. She was cat-napped off the streets of Adams Morgan thirteen years ago by a friend of mine who thought I would give her a good home.

2. She didn't get along at all with my other cat, a big fat, black and white cat who ran the roost. They had pro-cat wrestling bouts on a regular basis and finally settle into a state of détente based on MAD (mutually assured destruction.)

3. While not liking our resident cat, she did put up with our old dog who sadly died followed by our cat a few years later (hhmmm, suspciously convenient) and she was able to accend to her rightful place as queen of the castle.

4. She loves to talk and eat schnackies.

5. She doesn't mind all of our moves and thinks hotels are fun to explore.

6. She's not too thrilled by our new dogs and wishes they and their stinky breath would just go away.

I'm breaking the rules by not tagging anyone right away but I will. Here are the guidelines for playing:

1. Link to the person or persons who tagged you.
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Write six random things about yourself.
4. Tag six people at the end of your post and link to them.
5. Let each person know they’ve been tagged and leave a comment on their blog.
6. Let the tagger know when your entry is up.

4 comments:

Connie said...

Having now lived with two dogs, and old one who doesn't like puppies, and a puppy who absolutely adores and want to play with the old one, I am in awe of your life with all these animals coming and going! I think you are very interesting!

Anonymous said...

Au contraire, think you are very interesting indeed. Of course I am a fellow coffee drinking, reading, tee vee watcher with cats as well!

Funny stuff girlfriend... and I got a good guffaw out of your kitty's toe tag and your freeze tag reference. Cute stuff girlie!

get zapped said...

This little guy makes me smile real big. What a gift he has. Thanks!

Lifer said...

gosh! you are the funniest blogger, i'm telling you

you were sitting still? lol? for how long? :)

can you reveal one important fact about your kitty (which i asked in another comment) please?