Tuesday, February 17, 2009
It's been raining a lot here, we finally had a break in the weather and made it to the beach so the labbies could stretch their legs. Apparently being "water" dogs does not include going out in the rain, what babies!
I'm to reveal six things about myself but I'm just not that interesting. I drink way too much coffee, read multiple books at a time, watch excessive amounts of the tee-vee machine, usually all at the same time plus I'm a sucker for animals. So instead here are six things about my kitty:
4. She loves to talk and eat schnackies.
5. She doesn't mind all of our moves and thinks hotels are fun to explore.
6. She's not too thrilled by our new dogs and wishes they and their stinky breath would just go away.
I'm breaking the rules by not tagging anyone right away but I will. Here are the guidelines for playing:
1. Link to the person or persons who tagged you.
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Write six random things about yourself.
4. Tag six people at the end of your post and link to them.
5. Let each person know they’ve been tagged and leave a comment on their blog.
6. Let the tagger know when your entry is up.