Wednesday, December 02, 2009

illustration friday - entangled


Okay I tried again using watercolour, guess I should have used waterproof ink, doh! Also, the entangled helicopter in SIL's hair.
 
I was entangled in dogs and relatives all last week. We had five dogs (four black labs and one very ginger golden retriever), nine people and one very annoyed kitty over for thanksgiving. I doodled this quickly on the computer and hope to add another one soon featuring my sister-in-law and a remote controlled helicopter that got entangled in her hair just as she proclaimed it an "outside toy" hee, hee....puppy pictures below.



My brilliant nephew helped out with last week's topic "Music" in all the hoopla we just never got the chance to submit it, so here it is:

6 comments:

Karin said...

Thanks for visiting my blog! I love the illustration and the photos are wonderful!! Looking forward to the helicopter "entangled" illustration.

MrBibleHead said...

excellent. I like the photos accompanying your work as well. Nice concept!

Duncan said...

Love those dogs, reminds me of cartoon Robarb & Custard. Lovely

http://www.roobarbandcustard.tv/

Mônica said...

Hey Erin, that's perfect! I get entangled walking my one senior beagle girl, let alone five dogs (and a kitty!) They are all so beautiful... must have been a great visit!

michele said...

Humorously interpreted! Love the dog party!

sketched out said...

Fun!!! Knee deep in dawgs!!!! Adorable image, great for theme!