Monday, June 21, 2010

run for the memory - reach the beach



I am determined to make a difference.  Because I have seen the seriousness of this disease firsthand, I would like to do my part in making a difference.

As part of the Alzheimer's Association's "Run for the Memory - RTB 2010" team, I will be participating in the 2010 Reach the Beach Relay on September 17-18, 2010 and raising money for individuals and families affected by Alzheimer’s disease. Proceeds go directly to improve the lives of those affected by Alzheimer's, by providing enhanced care and support for all affected, and through the advancement of research.

I hope you will support me and my relay team as we run the 200 miles from Franconia, NH to Hampton Beach, NH to raise awareness for Alzheimer's disease.

No comments: