Sunday, July 13, 2008

Red Carpet

I was given this wonderful award, with no help from that stinky dog. My fellow feline, Bobo, was kind enough to think of me, people of fur unite!

Thank you so much Bobo, we love reading about your adventures at Bobo's Fun Place, thanks also to Julie for providing you with a computer.

While I am hesitant to let this well deserved award out of my paws I will gladly share it with other deserving felines and some equally deserving humans.


First the the rules of accepting are as follows and as I see it and there's only one:

Be a super kitty like me.

If you did not meet this stringent requirement and happen to be human than please skip down to rules 1-4.

1) Put the logo on your blog.
2) Add a link to the person who awarded you.

3) Nominate at least 7 other blogs.

4) Add links to those blogs on yours.
5) Leave a message for your nominees on their blogs.



Actually this is such a limited list, everyone at Illustration Friday and beyond has been such an inspiration and over the top supportive, it's better than therapy! Thanks to everyone!

7 comments:

Mônica said...

Oh, thank you so much, Erin! I really appreciate your thinking of me and your encouraging words! I'm glad you got it too, very well deserved!

I was reading some of your previous entries, and they're all so much fun and creative!

Many thanks again! :-)

studio lolo said...

Hey Erin, thanks so much! I feel honored by every visit, never mind the bonus of awards. I'm a softee for other animal-loving bloggers too...great minds and all :)
I'm adding you to my list of inspiring friends (was gonna anyway!) so others can check you out if they haven't already.

thanks again! XX ~L~

Connie said...

My heavens, this is huge fun! I was going to be nominating you, and not surprisingly, Studio Lolo. Everyone bear with me: I'm not even quite sure how to use my site yet for such fun and also I want to check the 'late arrivals'. I'm happy you are attracted to my stuff; it's important to me!

Connie said...

And now a proper thank you for your listing me for the award is on my site! So thank you here too!

Connie said...

If you go back to my site, you will see that I had to include you in my list for an award, even though you now have a collection of this one. I could not pass up the opportunity to register just how much enjoyment your site affords me. You'll just have to start stacking them up.

Anonymous said...

Ooooooohhhh youuuuuu! You are too too sweet! Thanks so much. You deserve this award so much, because your blog is one of the most delightful ones out there in blogospace! Your drawings are so charming and adorable and your wit is always dead on. Thanks for the award and all the smiles you provide!

Julia Yu said...

Heehee, I love this rule, "Be a super kitty like me"!