Tuesday, July 15, 2008

...and they lived happily everafter!

We're celebrating here!! Our crazy lab foster is getting adopted, and I quote, "We have fallen in love!" Yea!! They have named him "Otter" probably not an Animal House reference but of course that's where my mind went.

It's so bitter sweet, I know he was too much for us to handle on a permanent basis, but a girl can dream can't she, sigh. I think I even saw the kittie's eyes getting a little dewy.

p.s. I drew this in photoshop and I'm not sure if it's better or worse than my usual scribble.

5 comments:

valerie walsh said...

aaahhhh, it's wonderful! Thank you for being so sweet :)

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on finding Otter a new home! You're a cool human for doing that for him!! My hat off to the kitty for dealing for so long, hee hee.

Julia Yu said...

Congratulations on getting Otte a new home. I know Otter will thank you and love you forever!

studio lolo said...

Hurray! Woooo-hoooo!! Yippee!! Another happy tail (er, tale!) Thanks to you for having such a big part in it :)

erin said...

Otter did all the work, warming his way into their hearts. I was just a chew-toy.